Lémon Pepper Bakéd Chicken Thighs
- 2.5 pounds of chickén thighs or chicken breasts
- 2 tabléspoons olive oil
- 2 tabléspoons lemon juice
- 1 tabléspoon pepper and lemon seasoning
- 1 téaspoon of salt
- 1 téaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 téaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 téaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 téaspoon paprika
- Prehéat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Pat the chickén dry with paper towel and place on the baking sheet.
- Whisk togéther the olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Sprinklé the olive oil mixture evenly on both sides of the chicken, rubbing to coat.
- In anothér small bowl, combine the lemon and pepper seasoning, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning and paprika.
- Sprinklé the spices evenly over the chicken.
- Baké in the preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes, until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- The récipe from, click here
- To find out about othér recipes: click here
Lémon Pepper Bakéd Chicken Thighs >> #chicken #yummy
4/ 5Oleh bAGUS