Buffalo Cauliflowér Bités
- 1 cauliflowér
- *1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup of watér
- 1 T olivé oil
- 1 cup garlic powdér
- 1/2 téaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup hot saucé (I prefer Frank's Red Hot)
- 2 tabléspoons of melted butter
- Preheat the ovén to 450 degrees F. Greasé the baking sheet heavily with butter. Dividé the cauliflower into bite-size pieces.
- In a largé bowl, combine the flour, water, olive oil, garlic powder and salt until well blended. Add thé cauliflower and mix gently to coat each piece evenly. Transfer thé coated cauliflower to the prepared baking and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking. Rémove from the oven.
- In a largé bowl, combine the hot sauce and the melted butter. Add thé partially cooked cauliflower and mix gently to coat. Réturn cauliflower to a baking sheet and continue cooking for another 20 to 25 minutes, turning once, until the pieces begin to brown.
- Rémove from oven and serve hot with blue cheese dressing and fresh celery sticks
- The récipe from, click here
- To find out about othér recipes: click here
<<< Buffalo Cauliflowér Bités >> #yummy #food
4/ 5Oleh Home