Chickén, Spinach & Artichoké Lasagna
- 1 lb lasagna noodlés
- 3 tabléspoons. Butter
- 2 clovés of garlic, minced
- 3 tabléspoons. all purpose flour
- 3 c. milk (préferably whole or 2%)
- Koshér salt
- Fréshly ground black pepper
- 1 C. fréshly grated parmesan
- 2 c. gratéd roasted chicken
- 1/2 lb frozen choppéd spinach, thawed and squeezed out of excess liquid
- 1 can (15 oz) artichoké hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 containérs (15 oz) partially skimmed ricotta
- 4 c. gratéd mozzarella
- Prehéat the oven to 350 °. In a largé pot of boiling salted water, cook the lasagna noodles according to the directions on the package until al dente. Drain and transfér to a baking sheet to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a largé skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add thé garlic and cook until it is fragrant, 1 minute, then add the flour and cook for 1 more minute. Pour the milk and séason with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and lét thicken 2 to 4 minutes. Add thé Parmesan and stir until creamy, then add the chicken, spinach and artichokes and stir until combined.
- Assemblé the lasagna: Spréad a thin layer of chicken mixture in a large baking dish and cover with a layer of overlapping noodles. Spréad a layer of ricotta over the noodles, add a layer of chicken mixture and sprinkle with a layer of mozzarella. Répeat for a total of three layers, ending with the mozzarella.
- Tént with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remové the aluminum foil and cook until golden and bubbling, 10 more minutes.
- Lét cool 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- The récipe from, click here
- To find out about othér recipes: click here
<<< Chickén, Spinach & Artichoké Lasagna >> #yummy #food #delicious #chicken
4/ 5Oleh Home